Sunday, October 26, 2008

Where is Malldo?

Ok so most of you have heard of "Where is Waldo?" For those of you who haven't or just need a refresher I included a picture of him. He has books where each page he is in a different part of the world and you would have to find him as he is disguised among a sea of people that look very similar to him.

Well our youth team decided to join two other churches in creating "Where is Waldo?" on the human scale at the mall, hence, Where is Malldo? So a couple leaders from each church dressed in disguise and went to the mall to be hunted by the youth groups! What a fun time. The point was that they might have been standing right next to one of us that was disguised and not even know it. In the same way God is right there, right in front of you, Are you missing Him?

Ok so you want to know what I dressed as, check out the pictures:
1st Pic: pre-mall, Didn't like the glasses; 2nd Pic: Post-mall, glasses much better!; 3rd Pic: Me and my WHITE boy!

Ok so when I looked at myself it looked so fake because of course I could tell it was me but this picture these pictures is what made it very convincing for me!

Aaron and Me!

We had a great time and no one at the mall even gave me a second look! Crazy! I was found by only 2 teams out of 6. Of course it was by my on kids and they second guessed if it was me! I passed each team several times and the 2 teams only found me right at the end! I almost made it! Here are my girls, Tessha and Rachel, who swear they knew I was going to dress as a black person.

On a totally different subject the Phillies are rockin' in the world series! Check out my Phillies Phans and my Eagles Phan!

No comments: