Saturday, October 4, 2008

I know I promised to fill you in!


Aaron Matthew Smiling for Daddy
at Linvilla Orchards

It is now 11:28pm and this is the first time I stopped since I woke up at 9am this morning.

My day consisted of Linvilla orchards at 11am.


Jeremy Jr., Nathaniel, & Samantha
in the pumpkin patch

Home at 4pm changed and out the door by 5:45pm for the 2nd of 3 Harvest 08 meetings!

Response at Harvest Fest 08



I stopped writing for what I thought was going to be a minute to play guitar hero and it is now 1:12am! In case you didn't already know yes I admit I am crazy.

So with that said I promise to fill you in on what I said in my last post, about how God has been speaking, but gotta go to bed so I can make it to church! It is baptism Sunday and I am so excited for everyone but especially cause I got youth getting baptized, Praise God!

No comments: