Friday, October 10, 2008

What a day, and it's not over!


"The whole clan"

So today I spent most of the day in Philly getting Kali her passport so she can go on her missions trip. She is SO VERY lucky I love her. This was the third time in one week that I drove to Philly for this issue! I have lived in this area all my life and even when I fixed copiers and had to occasionally work in Philly I never spent that much time there! AAAAAHHHHHHHH! But it is done now and we will move on. Thank God!

While in Philly, I received a phone call that Jeremy's Grandma passed away last night. He has been disconnected from them for almost 10 years or so now and is a little easier on him. I on the other hand had the opportunity to visit them 3 maybe 4 times since Jeremy and I have been together and seemed to be affected by this a little more. I have been trying to work out a way to get a flight out there and was able to get a buddy pass, however all flights are booked for the weekend and I have been put on alert. Also the passes are $100 which is great I just don't know if I am going to find that anywhere! AAAAAHHHHHHHH again!

Then while I am on the phone trying to work out details GGmom Stumm and Uncle Frank stopped by and was able to lighten the mood. Here are some pics:


GGmom Stumm w/Aaron


Uncle Frank making Aaron Laugh!

Well it is not over, I am scarfing down food and I'm heading to C4! Yeah Baby!

No comments: