Saturday, October 4, 2008

Now I have a blog and too much to say!

Last night I started this blog, so today as I went about my day everything that I did I conscientiously paid attention, thinking of what was happening and what stuff I could blog about. Man, I tell you, when you pay attention God REALLY speaks more then you think and most of the time you are just too busy going about our business to hear!!!

Since it's so late (12:51 am Sat 10/4, even though my blog says 9:12 pm 10/3) I think I will have to leave you in suspense as to what God has been speaking to me until tomorrow.

Oh and not to mention I went to the 1st of 3 nights of Harvest 08 tonight in Philly and again, you can guess it, God spoke!

So before I go to bed and leave you all waiting until tomorrow when I fill you in, I have one last thing to say:

GOD ROCKS!

No comments: