Thursday, October 23, 2008

One less Child

So Jeremy Jr. went with Grammy to NH to visit Gramma and Grandpa Schoenrock last Sunday. I am somewhat jealous that I didn't get to go. Not because Jeremy was going on a plane and I was going to miss something (yes he has been on a plane before but this would be the 1st time he would be really excited and remember it), but because I couldn't go to visit. The good thing is that Gramma and Grandpa are coming for Aaron's dedication so I will get to see them (not quit the same though cause going there would be like a mini-vacation). They will get to see Nathan and Aaron too!

So Jeremy as been gone for almost and week and yes I miss him but not as much as everyone made me think I was going to. It has been a nice break actually! Especailly since this week I have not been feeling well. I do miss his morning snuggles, as Nathan is not much of a cuddler! I am sure when he gets back I will realized that I missed him more then I feel like I do now. But for now I am enjoying the break.

On a side note, how about them Phillies! Go Phillies!!!!

No comments: