Friday, July 3, 2009

A Family Day

Today was a great family day! It started off with sleeping in. We got up and headed to pick up one of our youth for a later picnic at church. He kindly watched Aaron as Jeremy and I took Jeremy Jr and Nathan to see Transformers. We had a wonderful time. We wish we knew there was a lot of language in it but I don't think the boys caught on because of all the action which was good.

We came home and did some tidying up, then headed to church for that picnic. A great time was had by all!

Today was also the first day Aaron rode in his big car seat facing forward. He loved seeing the world in a new way. My boys are getting so big so fast and they are so stinking cute I can't stand it!

I love my family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I got into hot water with Tammi. She told me to tell you guys about the language...sorry