Friday, February 27, 2009

Youth Convention '09: CAUSES

C4 youth members, I know you all have been waiting so here it is. Youth convention '09 information. Check it:



His Cause is My Cause:

A little boy was caught out in the yard digging a hole in the ground and the neighbor seeing asked him, “what are you doing?” “Digging a hole,” the little boy replied.
The neighbor came back with an obvious question, “why are you digging a hole?” “My Dad told me to” was his answer. The neighbor was left with more questions such as why or for what? But for the little boy it was that sim­ple, Dad told me to. His simple faith was displayed in simple obedience. His relationship with his father was such that questions didn’t stop the process. He trusted his Dad and knew he had a good reason for digging a hole. His cause was his Dad’s cause and he was just do­ing what he was told. A few months later the neighbor witnessed a jungle gym in the location of the hole. That hole became the beginnings of an outdoor family hang-out spot. Dad’s cause is my cause and my cause is His.
It just works.


Our prayer and desire is to please the heart of God by making His desires our own and His purposes our goal.
For the CAUSE of Christ– what other cause is there?


We hope to see you at the CAUSE Youth Convention!

No comments: