Monday, February 16, 2009

Lots of Meds

So I made it to the doctors. I waited over an 1 hour before they even called me into the room then another 15 mins or so before I saw the doctor. I love my doctor but the office is so busy that when you call for a sick visit you can't see the doctor of your choice, you have to see the first available. So I end up seeing someone I don't care for and had to wait FOREVER to see him. As much as I love my doctor I think I might need to look for a new office. An office that has a variety of doctors I like in case I can't see the one I prefer.

Anyway, it is official, I am sick. I have a severe sinus infection. I received 4 prescriptions. It must be bad because I have never received that many prescriptions for one problem, and I have chronic sinus infections but never had that many prescriptions! Crazy!

No comments: