Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Shopping

So today after the cardiologist I decided to venture out with my three sons to the grocery store to get some things for thanksgiving dinner. If you know my children they are great however with one cart, carrying the infant seat and the food and the other two running around this scenario could be a nightmare. Still I told myself, "Christina you can do this!" and I did. Surprisingly this was the easiest shopping trip EVER! Even with ALL the people out getting their last minute items for thanksgiving dinner (and trust me there was ALOT) we made it through alive and all the children were great! It just goes to so you that you truly can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! Go Supermom! I know i am giving myself props but I think I deserve it.

No comments: