Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Technology....A Love and Hate Relationship!!!

So again I find myself spending hardly any time on my computer. And again I apologize for the lack of blogging. I have changed computers, as I have often done, and am using a different operating system. Most people use a windows version (unless you have a mac), I however am using Ubuntu. Yeah I have never heard of it either, Todd gave it to me. Well it actually works quit well but applications and hardware items don't have drivers and things that are compatible with this operating system. So I can't use any software or hardware that doesn't come with this operating system. This has left me very frustrated and even has turned me off to using my computer completely. And for those of you that know me you know that I am lost without my computer and my cell phone. I can't even post pictures on the blog. Todd is working on getting me a a version of windows so I can go back to the "normal" use of my computer!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I told you I have a windows!