Sunday, November 9, 2008

Not on the computer much lately!

Sorry I haven't posted in about a week. I haven't really picked up my computer last week but to check my email very quickly. I know you all think that is impossible because I live on my computer and cell. One reason is that I have started to nanny again so during the day my focus is on the children. They keep me VERY busy. During nap time is usually when I get online and at night when Jeremy comes home from work. However I have developed a horrible habit of watching TV during those times.

Well I was going to blog about a new book/bible study I have started but I developed horrible heart burn while sitting here. As I put my computer away to get some tums I got destracted and started messing with Jeremy by standing in front of the TV while he was watching the Eagles (don't worry I am watching too, that is the plus side of being a women, being able to multi-task). Anyway this blog will be an apology for being away from my blog and a promise that I will do better! See you all tomorrow.

1:38 left in the game and it looks like the Eagles aren't going to pull it off! Ok 15 sec now, Game Over!

No comments: