Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thoughts of a Crazy Person!


So I have a problem letting go, and letting God. As I lay in bed and have trouble sleeping as so often I do, I pondered this. I ask God, "There have been so many trials things that have been taken from me and I have still not learned this lesson and have yet to hand over the reins, what will it take for me to learn this lesson, what else can I lose in order for me to realize I really don't have control?" Immediately Nathan popped into my head.

Now before I go any further God does not make bad things happen but He does allow things to happen.

So why would Nathan pop in your head you might ask. Well Nathan has three heart conditions and eventually will need open heart surgery. So the thought of me losing Nathan is already there and then I asked that question. So was it my own thought or was it God answering. I know that seems silly. But just in case I better learn this lesson of letting God take care of things and stop trying to do it or fix it on my own. I don't want to learn it the hard way.

I know some of you think I might be crazy, hence the title of this. Trust me sometimes I think I am crazy too. So what do you think?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh come on...we all already know you're out of your mind! ;) jk jk love ya!

jkerk said...

Christina,
You are not crazy and God is definitely speaking to you. Stop and listen.
Judy

Deb said...

I think he was telling you to let go of Nathan's situation, since you can't control it anyway. Take each day as it comes.

Nathan belongs to God and he is His to heal.

I can't tell you how, I just know that it's easier to deal with medical issues and such when you accept it's part of God's plan for them.

I know you have trouble with understanding why! I have given up asking! I just need to know that I'm not facing it all alone. We're not.