Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Elementary School, Here We Come


Starting Sept. 2009 Jeremy Jr. will be heading off to school. The next chapter in our life has already begun. Monday morning I registered Jeremy Jr. for Kindergarten at Westbrook Park Elementary (photo to left). For Grandma & Grandpa and anyone else who might like more info on the school just click on the title of this blog.

Most people would be sad, and yes I am a little, but I am more excited then anything. I am excited to see this little person grow and learn and blossom into a young man.

When your pregnant or you have just given birth one of the statements frequently said to you is, "Cherish every moment, because life goes fast!" I knew that statement was true but when you have to go and register your child for school you really see just how short it really is. These 5 years have been awesome but it seems like yesterday we had our first son. Now we have a total of 3 boys and the 1st is getting ready to head to elementary school! Time really does fly!

1 comment:

jkerk said...

Westbrook Park is my favorite school in the whole world! I was a building substitute teacher there for a year and a half. The teachers there are some of the best and nicest I have ever worked with. Jeremy Lee is a very blessed little boy!
Judy