Thursday, January 15, 2009

Long Time

Well blog readers I know it has been a long time. I have been in a funk lately. December was very difficult for me. With Nathan's stuff, my birthday, Christmas and my father's death finally hitting me I had pulled away from my usual things. I even stopped checking my email and of course blogging. I know what you may be thinking, "that's crazy, are we talking about Christina, she is never without the Internet or her phone" but I was. Just ask Debra, I was driving her crazy for not checking my email and she reminded me oh so gently that I hadn't blogged since my birthday.

Don't worry though I think I finally started climbing up out of the depression pit. I can't promise I won't pause again on my way up or even slip backwards. It is all the FIRSTS that are a problem. I am sure as time goes on it will get easier and I will have less gaps in my blogging life.

So much has happened since my last blog, I will have to fill you in. Not in this blog though, I will take some time and spread them out for your reading enjoyment!!! haha

No comments: