Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aaron's Update

So we have been spoon feeding Aaron formula with cereal for about 2 months now. I know most will say that is early, but once I had the cereal I don't bother with it in the bottle, i just go right to the spoon. So just last month I started adding a little bit of banana baby food and he ate it but didn't really care for it much.

Well the last couple of days we have had a hard time feeding him and couldn't figure out why. I thought it was the cereal and bananas, but I was wrong. Sunday afternoon, yes after the Eagles lost :( , Jeremy found that Aaron broke his first tooth. Then Monday morning I check that tooth and guess what the second tooth broke through. Poor baby!!!!

So still trying to get him to eat better with his gums hurting I thought maybe trying a different food, so hanging out at Debra's she gave me some applesauce and man did he eat it up. Even with two teeth and some pretty sore gums the boy is serious about his food....now!

So 6 months old, spoon feeding, two teeth, and the boy still doesn't want to put pressure on his feet or hold his bottle. I know he is young and I am not forcing him, but he is a lazy bones. He has to know that he is the baby in the family! At 6 months he is already workin' it!

He is so stinkin' cute! Can't stop lovin' on him! See told you he has me wrapped around his little finger! Aaaaawwwwwww Babies!

No comments: