Saturday, May 23, 2009

NH visit, Day 1: 5.15.09

Jeremy Jr. and I arrived in Manchester last Thursday night for a visit to Gramma and Grandpa's. We had to wait on the tarmac for an hour in Philly before even taking off. Finally in the air Jeremy Jr. was aloud to turn on his Nintendo DS. The flight was so short that he played for a second, we had a soda, then he had to turn off the DS for landing. We waiting in Philly longer then we flew in the air! Finally there the car ride was a little long and Jeremy Jr. fell asleep on the way to the house, so right to bed we went.

Friday was a beautiful day. Grandpa woke us up with pancakes! We then headed to the beach. Jeremy Jr. had a ton of fun playing in the water, he was soaked up to his waist.





We then headed for some lunch. On the way we stopped at a comic store and Jeremy got his first comic book and some Marvel Hero trading cards (he fought me for a toy instead but mom won and they are his favorite thing now, Mom's always right!) We continued on to lunch, Jeremy Jr. still wet up to his waist, he was a REAL trooper!

We had lunch at Mike's Clam Shack! YUM!




Jeremy Jr. had his first taste of clam chowder and it was so good he ordered his own! That's my boy!

After lunch we headed home for a rest and some dry cloths for Jeremy. We hung at the house for a while then headed to the park, like I said it was a beautiful day and if you know Grandpa Todd he is all about getting outside and taking pictures, especially since we don't get to visit often.



We had dinner at home and stayed in visiting for the night. It was a wonderful day! Jeremy Jr. and I didn't head to bed until about 1:30. What a GREAT day!

I will update you on day 2 of our visit tomorrow (that is if I can get my computer working like I did today!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! pix...the one of all of us turned out kool.

Unknown said...

I had a great day...even more for me I think..I needed some Family Time! You and your family are so beautiful. Thank God for you guys