Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Eus!

I just had to post this right away. Aaron has started to babble and is getting very good at it. He says "dada" and will accidentally say "mma" but not really referring to me. Well today I was getting ready to lay him down for a nap, and as usual he was babbling. I decided to teach him how to say Jesus. Well I may be biased but my boy is a genius. Each time I said "Jesus" he repeated with his own version of "Eus"! How cool is that! 9 months! I know you all want proof and once he wakes up from nap I will video it cause it is the most precious thing. Until then though there are witnesses. Of course I called Daddy first to let him hear and then Grammy and Grandma and Grandpa! They all heard. What mother would be this happy that their child said "Jesus" before saying "mama" besides a Christ fearing mother! I don't know if you can tell but I am super ecstatic about it!

1 comment:

jkerk said...

Wow! That's our boy! I am rejoicing with you, my friend! God has a special purpose for our Aaron.
Judy