Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Aching Tooth

Well today was full of pain. I got my tooth pulled. The dentist suggested I get a root canal however from everyone that I know that has gotten one and the advice I was given it seemed that I would go through all that work, pain, and money just to get it pulled eventually so I just got it pulled. No messing around here.

So once this heals I will get a bridge. Let's hope it isn't as much pushing, pulling, and pain as today.

Thanks to Kali I got to go back to bed when I got home from the dentist. Which I really needed not only because I was hurting but also because I had some sick kids last night and only got 3 hours of sleep. That's right ladies an gentleman only 3 hours of broken sleep then a tooth extraction.

Let's hope tomorrow (which is really today as it is 1:07 am) is better then today!

No comments: