Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bible Anyone?

I always want to win contests, but check this one. What would be better then winning a contest but to win a contest that is giving away a Bible! Yeah baby check it out:

"Boomer in the Pew" blog has just celebrated its first birthday!

Every birthday party should have presents! Right?

Well this party is no exception. Except....the fabulous present here....is for one of my fortunate readers!

That's right! One of you, my loyal "Boomer in the Pew" readers, is going to win this beautiful premium calfskin leather version of the new ESV Study Bible!

http://www.boomerinthepew.com/

1 comment:

David Porter said...

Thanks for stopping by the "Boomer in the Pew" blog to register for the new ESV Study Bible. I hope you enjoyed your visit to my blog, as much as I enjoyed my stop by yours!

If you like, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed, so that we may interact now and then.