Sunday, March 14, 2010

We All Think it's Time to Update Your Blog


Well I really do miss blogging. I know that I keep saying I am going to get back to it but it never happens. I constantly think to myself, "man that would be good to blog" but then I get back to the busyness of my life and my three beautiful children and blogging slips from my mind.

Well I am going to see if I can't get back to it. It's not like I don't get a friendly reminder from my Debra at least once a week telling me that I haven't blogged. (Thanks Deb cause I probably wouldn't be doing it right now if it wasn't for you.)

So this will be short but starting tomorrow and I going to try to be consistent. It may also help with just getting my thoughts out. If there was only an app for that! Man that would be sweet an app for blogger. I am sure there is something and I have found a couple but nothing that functions the way I would like. Typing on the iPhone isn't the funnest either.

Well here goes to me recommitting to my relationship with blogger! I've missed you blog and I have always loved you! I'm back now so don't feel so lonely anymore.

Yes people that is the true me! haha gotta love me! Night!

1 comment:

stacey said...

Me Too! I am going to try harder to blog more~ I find it hard to keep up with too. I am not even that busy so that isn't an excuse for me??? I love that picture that is SO funny!