Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cleaning

This week I have devoted all the extra time that I have to cleaning.  No not the regular cleaning but going through it all and trashing everything and organizing!

I have had some help from Todd and Ian with the heaving lifting stuff during the week and I must say we have made quite a dent.  I went through every bin in the basement and have thrown everything out that is not memories or being sold.  I then moved onto the laundry, which we have gotten in the habit of only doing what is needed for the next day, so our laundry is intense.  I moved up to the kitchen and have started to rearrange that.  I am also in the final stages of organizing and ridding the home of EVERY toy in this house!!!!  It may not look like much when you walk into my house but  behind the scenes every thing is getting organized!

I am very tired from all this work but it is well worth it!

Well that's an update on me.  Hope to blog tomorrow.

No comments: