Tuesday, March 23, 2010

N.T.A.F.

So every morning I start my day with a coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Coffee usually cleans me out if you know what I mean ;) ! Well today my coffee is working overtime. As I am heading to the bathroom often today, I think of something my dad used to say, "N.T.A.F."

See my dad always came up with new words or phrases or code talk for us while he was at work. Some of these things were just for fun others were to help him communicate with us over the phone without his co-workers knowing what he was saying.

So one day while at work we were talking on the phone and I asked him how his day was. His response "it's an N.T.A.F. day!". What the heck does that mean! It's a never trust a fart day! Lol oh dad I miss you.

So whether your coffee is working overtime or your stomachs just in knots, be aware of those days when you should probably go right to the bathroom instead of sneaking out a fart cause you never can trust a fart! N.T.A.F.

1 comment: