Friday, December 5, 2008

Rough day!

Well today started off rough and ended rough. It wasn't a bad day just rough. The boys and I slept in until 9 (yes even Aaron), so I thought we would be good. However Jeremy and Nathan started arguing before we even made it downstairs. so I sent them in the other room and went downstairs without them. Well that was it Nathan cried because I left him upstairs and the rest of the morning he cried about every little thing that didn't go his way.

I had five children today and all of them seemed to disagree with the other, in-between the cries of and unhappy Nathan. They finally started playing nice so I let them play longer then normal and we ate lunch and went to nap late. I thought this was a good idea but naps for the tired became a hassle. Finally they all were out except Nathan. Nathan always has problems napping. When the others woke up Nathan had just fell asleep. So when they went in to wake him up, you guessed it, a crying Nathan emerged from the bedroom once more!

A whirlwind of rushing around to straighten up, change cloths, eat dinner, put shoes on and get out the door to head to church early to break down the school and setup for church. Boy did I not miss setup and tare down, thank you God for John!

So we are at church and the whole reason we are in the sanctuary instead of the parsonage basement was to use the Internet for my video's and I find out the Internet doesn't work on the sanctuary computer! After running back and forth trying to figure out if I could download the videos I needed it took 8 minutes per video. I didn't start youth group till 7:45pm and on top of that no one told me they moved the infant care so when I went down and there was no one in the infant room I brought Aaron back in the sanctuary.

We did get the Speed the Light tasks we wanted to get done, done! And I came home to go to bed and just get this day over with and as I sat here writing I turned my neck and got a kink in my neck. So I am signing off and ending this day, even though technology it has already ended as it is 12:21am right now. So without further a do, I leave you with my favorite song:

Sleep, no I never get enough, always waking up tired! Sleep, no I never get enough if I don't so up I might get fired!

(I know I got up at 9am but that still isn't enough!)

No comments: