Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Young Chef

Yesterday was a fun day. We slept in some (although as you know I never get enough). I took the boys to get a hair cut, drop off some papers to the Paediatrician and then Little Jeremy and I went off to cook.

A couple of weeks ago I was watching John & Kate plus 8 and they took their older twins to cooking class. Little Jeremy loves to help in the kitchen so I decided to look up the Young Chef's Academy ( http://www.youngchefsacademy.com/ )and see what it was about. Well it just happened that they were having a free class for those that would participate in their food drive. So we grabbed some canned goods and headed to be a chef for the day.

It was AWESOME!, way too crowded (it was free) but still awesome! I could see Jeremy doing that on a weekly basis but the travel and price were a little much. So check out my new addition to the Kitchen:

No comments: