Sunday, December 6, 2009

Time is not my Friend...

Well posting a blog seems to be getting harder and harder for me. I told my girlfriend that I have just lost the blog interest but I have found that, that is not the case. I often think about blogging in my daily routine and want to blog. I have found though with three very busy children with the third being 16 months with 8 arms (don't let him fool ya with just the 2 you see) that I run out of time to sit and do much of anything on the computer. I usually update my facebook and send emails through my phone while on the run. It is just too hard to blog from my phone (nope there is not an app for that, go figure).

So for those of you that like to follow along, don't get too frustrated, I will continue to try to get a blog in more frequently but for now time is not my friend and so you may have to deal with some more random postings. Thanks for following!

P.S. I wish I had some more time I have so much to share! aaaaaahhhhh!!!! It's just as frustrating to me to have so much to share and no time to share it! Ok gotta go!

No comments: