Monday, December 21, 2009

Birthday Weekend!

Well this weekend I turned 30! It isn't bad at all! I realize though that I am a married mother of three and that my days of no responsibility are LONG gone! It makes you feel old for a moment but I am absolutely loving it!

Saturday was my birthday and it was a day full of SNOW! I was born in a blizzard so only fitting that on the day I turn 30 it was snowing severely. It was absolutely beautiful and I will post some pics I took a little later.

The day started off with breakfast in bed from my husband and the boys...which the boys decided to help me eat. Then off to running around in the snow for Tylenol and tissues because my boys have been sick.

Later in the evening we all enjoyed a steak dinner courtesy of my mom and a delicious raspberry filled cake courtesy of Todd and Tammi (we missed you Todd). Then a nightly call off pain from Nathan as he awoke crying with an ear infection.

My birthday weekend was complete when our good friends Scott and Debra got tickets to the Eagles game last night and invited Jeremy and I to go. Thanks to our friends Yoldanda and Tony who watched our children we were able to go. What an awesome game despite the cold weather! We were 3 rows from the field on the 49ers 20 yard line. I could practically touch the players...although the players on our side were the 49ers so it wasn't so tempting...it was GREAT!

And the finale of the weekend was when we got home from the game, Aaron's fever followed by him throwing up all over the couch. Then when I finally get to sleep Jeremy Jr. waking at 1:30am with an ear infection, screaming crying.

I wouldn't trade my life in for anything! What an awesome time of reflection on my life. Now off to take all three boys to the doctors!

2 comments:

Hey Jude said...

I accidentally posted on Debs blog. I'm glad your wearing the scarf I made you..

Deb said...

3 kids and married - there are plenty of 30yo singles that dream of that! You're blessed!