Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Off to the Crazy House!

Well what a crazy couple of days...well everyday here at the Schoenrock residence is crazy!

Jeremy was away for men's conference this weekend. I was home with three kids and spent the entire weekend moving three sets of furniture. Along with the help of Jordan, Shanice, and Shania! I am still sore but it was worth it cause now I have a new (to me but used from my mom) living room set! Thanks mom!

Monday was back to work as normal. Running around dropping off, picking up, and watching up to six kids during the day! I told you it was crazy here.

Today of course was just as crazy but with a little twist. I usually pick Jeremy Jr. up from school at 11:30. He has begged me since the start of school to ride the bus. So yesterday I told him if he listened for the entire day he could ride the bus home from school. Well of course he was a good listener. So I wrote a letter to his teacher telling her that Jeremy would be riding home on the bus. As I stood on the hill of the field with Nathan, Aaron, and Karlia the bus drove down the street and passed me to the corner and as it passed I caught a glimpse of Jeremy Jr. happy as could be chatting with his buddy's like an adult on Septa. At that moment my heart sank and the reality of him getting older and growing up set in more then him going off to his first day of school! What a big boy he is! I can't stand it!

Everything else is pretty normal, if crazy is normal for you. :)

1 comment:

Deb said...

I can't wait till he gets a girlfriend!!