Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Looking forward to the weekend!

It is only the middle of the week and already it feels like it should have ended days ago. I had a not stop weekend that was filled with kids which lead to a busy week and yup that has been filled with kids too.

One of my highlights this week was getting to hang with my girl Emma while her mommy went to get her hair cut. She is so awesome!

Today not such an up day though. I have been fighting a sinus infection since Friday, today was extremely bothersome. Nathan had behavioral therapy today which seems to just be a waste of time as the therapist says there is nothing she can help with. So I go through the stress of having the therapist come for what reason. So we went to the library today as she wants to see how Nathan acts in public. Of course he was a saint.

On the way into the library I twisted my ankle while holding Aaron and we both went crashing down on the pavement. I now have a sore ankle, two busted knees, a sore wrist and shoulder from trying to catch myself so Aaron didn't smack the pavement. I didn't do well as Aaron's head whacked the sidewalk. It sounds worse then it was but I felt sooooo bad. Aaron is doing fine with just a slight bump on his head.

I am so thankful that I have a day off tomorrow before I have all six kids for a full day friday because school is off! Pray for me to make it through the rest of the week.

Ok I am being slightly dramatic about the week but what fun would it be to read a blog that has no drama. haha still Prayers would be great! Looking forward to the weekend!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i had fun to aunt christina!

love
emma