Sunday, August 9, 2009

Out of Touch

Hello all! It feels like forever since I wrote. I haven't been able to get the Internet back yet and when I am where I can get it my computer doesn't want to stay working for more then five minutes.

Nathan us doing extremely well! He us running and playing like any normal three year old. Though I am glad to see that he is not too much back to normal or he would probably hurt himself.

Things at home are starting to slowly get back into a grove. I think I need to get back into a normal grove more then anybody. The boys seem into theirs already. The three of them are so cute.

Well I have been out of touch for so long I thought I would say hi. When I have more time tomorrow I will fill you in on the details of what's been going on. Thank you all for your continued prayers.

No comments: