Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Busy Life

Well all,

If there are still any that may read this blog, I have been super busy.  As I always am.  I do it to myself but I like it!!!  There are several people in my life, mainly my family, that thinks that I need to stop doing.  I don't want to stop doing because this is what I want to do.  I want to be a stay at home mom who is VERY involved in the school.  So yes I am going to take on projects from the PTA!  I may get stressed but who wouldn't?  I am also coaching soccer with Jeremy.  I love it!  We have to be there anyway so why not be involved and coach!  I am working part time for three different companies.  This I can do without but we need money!  Again I may get stressed but I say all this to say even though I am busy and stressed, I love my life and my choices!  YUP!

Here is a quick update on Jeremy Jr.....He just got his violin and is VERY excited, as am I. Check him out:


No comments: